NEC Laboratories America, Inc.
2033 Gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
Telephone: +1 408-863-6064
- Kiyoshi Nakayama is a researcher in the Energy Management Department at NEC Laboratories America. Prior to NEC Labs, he was a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Smart Energy Research group at Fujitsu Laboratories of America.
- He completed his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine in 2014 where he conducted projects on Distributed Smart Grid Control Model, Network Fault Tolerance, Network Traffic Flow Optimization, and Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks.
Areas of Research
- Distributed Systems and Blockchain, Smart Energy/Grid, Demand Response, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Optimal Flow Control, Fault Tolerance, etc.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), 2012
- Best Paper Award, IEEE International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems (ICUMT), 2010