MiLDe is a powerful environment (similar to MatLab) designed to develop applications that use machine learning algorithms. MiLD3 also features an extensive image analysis and a full-featured numerical library. MiLD3 brings these tools together using the Lua interpreted programming language and an integrated environment that includes a graphical user inerface with a full-featured script editor, debugging capabilities and interactive image manipulation.
Efficient SVM+ implementation
- Multi-class problems
- Dense or Sparse vectors
- Fast caching mechanisms
A parallel implementation of SVM+ for solving very large problems:
- MMX/SSE on x86 processors
- Support for BLAS
- Multi-threading on dual/quad machines
- Full parallelization of single optimization on cluster of processors (patent pending)
- Integrates the Torch module
- Gradient descent-based algorithms, including multi-layered perceptrons, radial basis functions, mixtures of experts, convolutional networks and time-delay neural networks.
- Ensemble models such as bagging or adaboost.
- Non-parametric models such as K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen regression and Parzen density estimator.
- Distributions stuff, like Kmeans, Gaussian mixture models, hidden Markov models, input-output hidden Markov models, and Bayes classifier.
- color analysis (PCA, clustering, HSL mapping, etc.)
- image processing (Gabor, edges, smoothing, sharpening, thinning, etc.)
- interpolated image transforms (rotation, texture mapping)
- image analysis (connected components, feature extraction, contour extraction (snakes, active contours), shape extraction, shape filtering, shape clustering, shape overlap, etc.)
- i/o support for TIFF, JPEG, MPEG2, AVI, RAW
- Basic vector â€“ matrix operations
- Complex Numbers
- Popular linear algebra algorithms: Linear equation solver, Eigen-decomposition, PCA, LDA.
- Kernel space functions: KPCA
- BLAS and Lapack
- Full-fledged interpreted programming language (www.lua.org)
- Modular by design.
- Acts as the â€˜glueâ€™ between the various libraries by handling objects passing between library calls.
A fully integrated graphical user interface
- Full Text Editor for scripts with automatic coloring.
- Graphical debugging facilities (error highlight, selective execution, etc.)
- Interactive on-line Help and Reference for all library functions.
- Display and interactive manipulation of images, 2D and 3D graphs, histograms and scatterplots.
- Interaction with vectorized shapes obtained from image analysis functions (creation, edition, deletion, selection) with intuitive control of selective overlays.
- Support for building end-user applications with dialogs for parameters-setting, interactive menus, etc.
Screenshot of MiLDe's integrated development environment