Welcome to the Media Analytics Department at NEC Labs America. We are a group of researchers passionate about solving fundamental challenges in computer vision and producing cutting-edge solutions for society. Our research directions include core computer vision problems such as image-based recognition, object detection, tracking, segmentation and 3D reconstruction. Applications for our research include fine-grained image recognition and 3D scene understanding for autonomous driving. Meet our team of experts, explore our ongoing research, or check out our latest publications.
- We are hiring for research positions in vision, learning or robotics. Please apply here.
- Six papers are accepted to appear at CVPR 2017 and three papers at ICCV 2017.
- In 2016, we published 13 papers at CVPR, ECCV, NIPS and ICML.
- Four papers were presented at CVPR 2015 (two orals) and one paper at ICCV 2015.
- Two papers were presented at CVPR 2014 and two papers at ECCV 2014.
- Dr. Manmohan Chandraker receives the Best Paper Award at CVPR 2014. Congratulations!
- We are co-organizing the BigVision Workshop at CVPR 2014.