Welcome to the Media Analytics Department at NEC Labs America. We are a group of researchers passionate about solving fundamental challenges in computer vision and producing cutting-edge solutions for society. Our research directions include core computer vision problems such as image-based recognition, object detection, tracking, segmentation and 3D reconstruction. Applications for our research include fine-grained image recognition and 3D scene understanding for autonomous driving. Meet our team of experts, explore our ongoing research, or check out our latest publications.
- Seven papers are accepted to appear at CVPR 2016 (1 oral, 6 posters). Congratulations to the team!
- We are always seeking outstanding researchers in computer vision and machine learning. Please apply here.
- One paper was presented at ICCV 2015.
- Four papers were presented at CVPR 2015 (two orals).
- Two papers were presented at ECCV 2014.
- Dr. Manmohan Chandraker receives the Best Paper Award at CVPR 2014. Congratulations!
- Two papers were presented at CVPR 2014.
- We are co-organizing the BigVision Workshop at CVPR 2014.