Laboratories America, Inc.
4 Independence Way, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08520
+1 (609) 951-2966
Email: agupta at nec-labs dot com
Verification: software model checking, program analysis, static analyzers,
model-based development, software testing
- Formal Verification: model checking,
abstraction-refinement, equivalence checking, hardware verification
- Automatic Decision Procedures: Boolean Satisfiability (SAT) solvers, Satisfiability
Modulo Theory (SMT) solvers, Binary Decision Diagrams (BDDs)
- Electronic Design Automation:
specification and verification languages, semi-formal verification, simulation-based
Static and Dynamic Verification of Concurrent Programs. Third Summer School on Formal Techniques, Atherton (CA), May 2013.
- VSW 2012:
Concurrency Bugs using Static and Dynamic Analyses. Verified Software
Workshop and Summer School, Shanghai, August 2012.
- FMCAD 2011: Verifying
Concurrent Programs. Invited Tutorial, FMCAD Conference, October 2011.
- SuRI 2011:
Coping with Multi-thread Schedules for Detecting Concurrency Bugs. Summer
Research Institute (SuRI), EPFL, June 2011.
- SuRI 2011:
Scalable Software Model Checking for Finding Bugs in the Large. Summer Research
Institute (SuRI), EPFL, June 2011.
- FMICS 2010:
Coping with Multi-thread Schedules. International Workshop on Formal Methods for
Industry Critical Systems, September 2010.
- VMCAI 2009: Model
Checking Concurrent Multi-threaded Programs
Verification: Roles and Challenges for Automatic Decision Procedures
- HVC 2007: From
Hardware Verification to Software Verification: Re-use and Re-learn
IRL Workshop 2006: Enhancing Model Checking with
Static Code Analysis for Verifying Programs
2006: Verifying C Programs using SAT-based model checking
- SFM 2006: SAT-based Hardware Verification
- 2014: VMCAI.
- 2013: PLDI (ERC), WODA (Workshop on Dynamic Analysis),
- 2012: POPL, CAV,
TACAS, PLDI (ERC), Alan Turing Centenary Conference (Turing 100), FMCAD,
- 2011: VMCAI, SPIN, FMCAD, RV.
- 2010: SMT, VLSI Design, HVC, Workshop on Model Checking and Artificial Intelligence (MoChArt), FMICS, FMCAD.
- 2009: TACAS, CAV, FMCAD.
- 2008: CAV, TACAS, SAT, FMCAD, HVC.
- 2007: DATE, SAT, FMCAD, ATVA, FSTTCS, HVC, SMT Workshop.
- 2006: FMCAD, DATE, BMC Workshop, Workshop on Software Verification and Validation (SVV), HVC.
- Others: DATE 2005, Workshop on Constraints for Verification (2005, 2004), CAV 2004, VLSI Design, 2004, ICCAD (2003, 2002, 2001).
Committee, Formal Methods in Computer Aided Design (FMCAD): since 2007
Committee, International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV): since 2013
International Workshop on Satisfiability Modulo
Theories (SMT 2010)
International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2008)
International Conference on Formal Methods in Computer Aided Design (FMCAD 2006)
- CAV Award Committee: 2012, 2013.
Editor, Formal Methods
in System Design, Springer: since 2005
Editor, ACM Transactions on Design
Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES):
Laboratories America Home
©2006 NEC Laboratories America, Inc. All rights reserved.