Multi-hop Wireless Networks with Smart Antennas
- ORUS: Optimal Resource Usage with Smart Antennas in Ad-hoc Wireless Networks
- HSAN: Heterogeneous Smart Antenna Networks
- MIR: Routing in Ad-Hoc Networks with MIMO Links
- UmodS: A Unified MAC Layer Framework for Ad-hoc Networks with Smart Antennas
- SCMA: Stream-controlled Medium Access for Ad-hoc Networks with MIMO Links
- SBMA: MAC Protocol for Ad-hoc Networks with Switched beam Antennas
Multi-hop Wireless Networks with Omni-directional Antennas
- NPR: Non-pipelined Relay for Communication in Wireless Ad-hoc Networks
- ATP: A Reliable Transport Protocol for Ad-hoc Networks
- ATRA: Framework for Reliable Transport over Multi-hop Wireless Networks
- MALLOC: Multiple Access and Resource Allocation for Multi-carrier Communication
- Undergraduate Thesis: "Energy Allocation and Multiple Access for Multi-carrier Communication."
- Masters Thesis: "Medium Access Control for Ad Hoc Networks with Switched Beam Antennas."
- Ph.D Thesis: "Network Protocols for Multi-Hop Wireless Networks with Smart Antennas."