Our team of researchers is passionate about solving fundamental challenges in computer vision and addressing key needs in mobility, security, safety and socially-relevant AI. Meet our team of experts, explore our ongoing research, check out our blog, or read our latest publications.Join our team! We are always seeking talented computer vision researchers. If you're interested in joining us, drop us a note at email@example.com to tell us about your work.
- 02/21 - Three papers accepted to CVPR 2021.
- 12/20 - Adarsh Modh joined our group as an associate researcher.
- 10/20 - Turgun Yusufu joined our group as a senior associate researcher.
- 08/20 - Nine papers presented at ECCV 2020. Watch the spotlight videos here or read the papers here.
- 06/20 - Four papers presented at CVPR 2020.
- 02/20 - We have 8 talented students joining us for (remote) internships this summer!
- 01/20 - Dr. Yumin Suh joined our group as a researcher.
- 11/19 - Dr. Masoud Faraki joined our group as a researcher.
- 10/19 - Two papers pesented at ICCV 2019.
- 09/19 - Dr. Bingbing Zhuang joined our group as a postdoctoral scientist.
- 08/19 - Dr. Francesco Pittaluga joined our group as a researcher.
- 06/19 - Six papers presented at CVPR 2019 and two papers at ICLR 2019.